Career Visioning Workshop
Taking time to be intentional and pro-active about developing a career vision is a gift to yourself that will support the person you long to be.
- Are you feeling stuck, stifled or bored?
- Are you experiencing burnout?
- Do you feel off-track?
- Are you at a turning point in life?
- Are you feeling the need for something that lets you feel more vital and alive?
- Do you have a career vision that guides your decision-making about the future?
This five-session workshop will lead participants through a step-by-step self-assessment process to help them develop a career vision statement that integrates personalized assessment with the Highlands Ability Battery, the gold standard among tools assessing abilities or aptitudes. The workshop format provides a supportive environment, new perspectives, and feedback from the other participants in an intimate setting. The workshop will be limited to 7 participants, so register now.
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Location: 125 E. Trinity Place, Decatur, GA 30030 — 3rd Floor Conference Room
Parking: Free behind building
To register, please complete the form below.